What teen playwright will be showcased at this year’s Cabaret of Monologues? Join our mailing list and find out! Worried about our messages flooding your inbox? Don’t be! We know people receive far too many e-mails, so we will only send you our quaterly newsletter with information on what is keeping us busy and a limited number of special news updates leading up to our events. Still not convinced? Keep reading for more reasons why you should join our mailing list and for a special sneak peek at our latest December 1st newsletter sent out earlier this week!
Top 5 Reasons Why YOU Should Join Our Mailing List:
1. It’s easy! Simply click here and provide us with your name and e-mail. That’s it! If you prefer to provide your information over the phone, feel free to call our office at (204) 586-2236 and request to be added to our list. We are happy to help!
2. Be the first to know! All our mailing list subscribers will receive The Pulse, our quaterly newsletter, which includes exciting news about upcoming events and what’s in the works for Sarasvàti Productions.
3. Find out about upcoming talent in Winnipeg! In each newsletter, we feature a Rising Star to watch out for in Winnipeg. Read more about this months Rising Star below in a special sneak peek.
4. We appreciate you! We understand you have many options to choose from when it comes to mailing lists and we greatly appreciate that you’ve chosen ours. Becoming a subsciber will allow us the first of many opportunities to connect with you and thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement.
5. It’s easy and safe to unsubscribe. If you ever decide you don’t want to receive updates from us, simply click the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the e-mail.
Join our mailing list now and stay on the lookout for our next issue of The Pulse to be released on March 1st, 2014! Before you go, be sure to check out the Rising Star section of our recent December 1st newsletter below.
We are excited to have Hannah on board as one of our teen writers for this year’s Cabaret of Monologues. Who better to write about young women taking a stand then a young woman herself?
Hannah Burns is a seventeen year old student at St. Mary’s Academy. Last year she took her first year of drama and stumbled upon her passion. Auditioning for a small part in a school play, she enjoyed acting, but really found joy in writing. Her play Schitz won first place in the Scirocco Playwriting competition and since then she has been writing as much as possible.
Click here for the full newsletter!